Peter Huybers cv
Professor of Earth and Planetary Sciences
and Environmental Science and Engineering
co-director Harvard University Center for the Environment
20 Oxford St., Cambridge MA 02138
- Graduate students: Marena Lin, Cristian Proistosescu, Chris Chan, and Aleyda Trevino.
- Research Staff: Nathan Mueller
- Former students and research staff: Andrew Rhines, Karen McKinnon, Ethan Butler, Martin Tingley, Zan Stine, and Jake Gebbie.
- Faculty Assistant: Sabinna Cappo (617)496-6504, email@example.com.
- Proistosescu and Huybers Slow climate mode reconciles historical and model-based estimates of climate sensitivity, Science Advances, 2017. link, pdf
- Austermann, Mitrovica, Huybers, and Rovere Detection of a dynamic topography signal in last interglacial sea-level records, Science Advances, 2017. link, pdf
- Mueller, Rhines, Butler, Ray, Siebert, Holbrook, and Huybers Global Relationships Between Cropland Intensification and Summer Temperature Extremes Over the Last 50 Years, Journal of Climate, 2017. link, pdf
- Ferguson, Li, Langmuir, Costa, McManus, Huybers, and Carbotte A 65 k.y. time series from sediment-hosted glasses reveals rapid transitions in ocean ridge magmas, Gegology 2017. link, pdf
- Piecuch, Huybers, and Tingley Comparison of full and empirical Bayes approaches for inferring sea-level changes from tide-gauge data, Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans 2017. link, pdf
- Rhines, McKinnon, Tingley, and Huybers Seasonally Resolved Distributional Trends of North American Temperatures Show Contraction of Winter Variability, Journal of Climate, 2017. link, pdf
- Daradich, Huybers, Mitrovica, Chan, and Austermann The influence of true polar wander on glacial inception in North America, Earth and Planetary Science Letters, 2017. link, pdf
- Huybers and Langmuir Delayed CO2 emissions from mid-ocean ridge volcanism as a possible cause of late-Pleistocene glacial cycles, Earth and Planetary Science Letters, 2017. link, pdf