Peter Huybers cv
Professor of Earth and Planetary Sciences
and Environmental Science and Engineering
20 Oxford St., Cambridge MA 02138
- Graduate students: Marena Lin, Cristian Proistosescu, and Chan Duo.
- Research Staff: Nathan Mueller
- Former students and research staff: Andrew Rhines, Karen McKinnon, Ethan Butler, Martin Tingley, Zan Stine, and Jake Gebbie.
- Faculty Assistant: Sabinna Cappo (617)496-6504, email@example.com.
- Huybers, Langmuir, Katz, Ferguson, Priostosescu, and Carbotte Comment on "Sensitivity of seafloor bathymetry to climate-driven fluctuations in mid-ocean ridge magma supply, Science, 2016. pdf
- Proistosescu, Rhines, and Huybers, Identification and interpretation of non-normality in atmospheric time series, Geophysical Research Letters, 2016. link
- Hay, Mitrovica, Morrow, Kopp, Huybers, and Alley Earth rotation changes since −500 CE driven by ice mass variations, Earth and Planetary Science Letters, 2016. link
- McKinnon, Rhines, Tingley, and Huybers Long-lead predictions of eastern United States hot days from Pacific sea surface temperatures, Nature Geoscience, 2016. link
- Mueller, Butler, McKinnon, Rhines, Tingley, Holbrook, and Huybers Cooling of US Midwest summer temperature extremes from cropland intensification, Nature Climate Change, 2015. pdf
- Rhines, Tingley, McKinnon, Huybers Decoding the precision of historical temperature observations, Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society, 2015. pdf
- Tingley and Huybers Heterogeneous warming of Northern Hemisphere surface temperatures over the last 1200 years, Journal of Geophysical Research - Atmospheres, 2015. pdf
- Butler and Huybers Variations in the sensitivity of US maize yield to extreme temperatures by region and growth phase, Environmental Research Letters, 2015. pdf
- Crowley, Katz, Huybers, Langmuir, and Park Glacial cycles drive variations in the production of oceanic crust, Science, 2015. pdf