Peter Huybers cv, biosketch
Professor of Earth and Planetary Sciences
and Environmental Science and Engineering
co-director Harvard University Center for the Environment
20 Oxford St., Cambridge MA 02138
- Graduate students: Marena Lin, Cristian Proistosescu, Chris Chan, and Aleyda Trevino.
- Research Staff: Nathan Mueller
- Former students and research staff: Andrew Rhines, Karen McKinnon, Ethan Butler, Martin Tingley, Zan Stine, and Jake Gebbie.
- Faculty Assistant: Sabinna Cappo (617)496-6504, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rhines, McKinnon, Tingley, and Huybers Seasonally Resolved Distributional Trends of North American Temperatures Show Contraction of Winter Variability Journal of Climate, in press. pdf
- McKinnon, Rhines, Tingley, and Huybers The changing shape of Northern Hemisphere summer temperature distributions Journal of Geophysical Research, in press. pdf
- Daradich, Huybers, Mitrovica, Chan, and Austermann The influence of true polar wander on glacial inception in North America Earth and Planetary Science Letters, in press. link
- Myers, Smith, Guth, Golden, Vaitla, Mueller, Dangour, and Huybers Climate Change and Global Food Systems: Potential Impacts on Food Security and Undernutrition Annual Review of Public Health, in press. link
- Costa, McManusa, Boulahanisa, Carbottea, Winckler, Huybers, and Langmuirc Sedimentation, stratigraphy and physical properties of sediment on the Juan de Fuca Ridge Marine Geology, in press. link
- Proistosescu, Rhines, and Huybers Identification and interpretation of non-normality in atmospheric time series, Geophysical Research Letters, 2016. link
- McKinnon, Rhines, Tingley, and Huybers Long-lead predictions of eastern United States hot days from Pacific sea surface temperatures, Nature Geoscience, 2016. link
- Lin and Huybers Revisiting whether recent surface temperature trends agree with the CMIP5 ensemble, Journal of Climate, in press. pdf
- McKinnon and Huybers Seasonal constraints on inferred planetary heat content Geophysical Resaerch Letters, in press. pdf
- Huybers and Langmuir Delayed CO2 emissions from mid-ocean ridge volcanism as a possible cause of late-Pleistocene glacial cycles Earth and Planetary Science Letters, in press. pdf
- Huybers, Langmuir, Katz, Ferguson, Priostosescu, and Carbotte Comment on 'Sensitivity of seafloor bathymetry to climate-driven fluctuations in mid-ocean ridge magma supply', Science, 2016. pdf
- Costa et al. Sedimentation, stratigraphy and physical properties of sediment on the Juan de Fuca Ridge, Marine Geology, 2016. pdf
- Hay, Mitrovica, Morrow, Kopp, Huybers, and Alley Earth rotation changes since -500 CE driven by ice mass variations, Earth and Planetary Science Letters, 2016. link