Program for Evolutionary Dynamics
One Brattle Square, Suite 6
Cambridge, MA 02138
My name is Jason Olejarz.
I am working with Martin Nowak as a research scientist in the Program for Evolutionary Dynamics.
I attended the University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth and Boston University.
My academic background is in physics:
I have broad-ranging interests in science.
- B.S. in Physics, University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth (2004–2008)
- M.A. in Physics, Boston University (2008–2011)
- Ph.D. in Physics, Boston University (2008–2013)
- Thesis Advisor: Sidney Redner
- Thesis Topic: Domain Coarsening and Interface Kinetics in the Ising Model
Brief descriptions of my research projects are provided here.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.