I am currently a second year phd student in statistics at Harvard. I am advised by Edo Airoldi. My research focuses on causal inference and
design of experiments in networked settings. Before coming to Harvard I attended the Ecole Centrale Paris, and before that, Stanislas.
I have lived in Senegal, France, Israel and the US.
Talks and posters
- JSM 2016 / Model-assisted design of experiments on networks
- MIT CODE 2014 / Design of experiments on networks [slides]
- The Broad Institute / Quantifying Protein Modifications [poster]
Here’s my CV.
Awards & Fellowships
- I was awarded the 2014 Google Fellowship in Statistics for North America
- I got the Jean Gaillard Fellowship in 2011 (~$30000 for tuition)