Origin of the Earth mantle heterogeneity.
Isotopic geochemistry of oceanic basalts (MORB, OIB & BABB).
- Influence of the subduction-related component (H2O-rich) on theback-arc basin basalts (BABB) genesis.
- Isotopic study of Lau Basin basalts.
- Origin of the trace element variability in the Central Indian MORBs (using ICP-MS and LA-ICP-MS analyses).
- Origin of the Os isotopic composition of MORB.
PhD RESEARCH: Re-Os systematic in oceanic basalts: implications on the nature of the upper mantle chemical heterogeneity. Including:
- Study of Cape Verde volcanism.
- Study of South Atlantic MORB.
- Study of Central Indian MORB.
Produced by Stéphane Escrig. Last updated: september 2007